Friday, July 29, 2011

range report - 7/28/11


Had a pretty good outing yesterday, two matches above 800 which was nice, that is kind of my goal right now, a consistent set of matches above 800. Still need to improve my slow-fire scores, finding that to be a challenge. The izzy doubled on me once during my warm-up. It still put those two shots really close together, but obviously don't want it doubling. I took a dental pick and cleaned the chamber face good and the problem didn't reoccur during the session. I did have two jams during slow-fire, one where the round fed high and one where it fed low, both times failing to seat into the chamber and let the slide close. Other than that, no other problems in about 400 rounds of Wolf MT. The Les Baer broke a screw on the optic mount during my last range session, so I'm waiting on some replacement screws before I resume shooting the gun.

No comments:

Post a Comment