Sunday, May 13, 2012

benchrest competition 5/13/12

Well the second day of the Benchrest Shootout went pretty good. I didn't win anything this time, but I did shoot pretty well. The format was a best of two target shoot for the custom and unlimited classes so we shot a total of four targets. In the custom class, since my rifle weighed too much, another competitor graciously let me shoot his rifle! I ended up shooting my highest of the day using his rifle, shooting a 239-2X and he shot a 239-3X as his high score, so he managed to win 3rd in the custom class by one 'X'. Close one! My other scores were in the 230's which I considered great because my previous personal best was only a 231. All in all, it was a good competition, with some great door prizes and consideration by the sponsors.

No comments:

Post a Comment